Thursday, September 27, 2012

Easel Card

My son's girlfriend and I went to my favorite stamp/scrap store Mainely Stampin in Fairfield, CA.  We took some classes and this is a card from the Windows and Doors Class.    When you go to a class at Mainely Stampin, everything is prepared for you.  You just sit down and make your projects.  All the supplies are in a basket and all the paper is precut for you.  Awesome !   I thought this card was cute, check out the little chandelier behind the screen doorMartha at the store taught us all day, when I say all day we were there from about 10:30 am and 8:30 pm.  We still had one class to go, but decided to do it the next time.  I signed us up for five classes, I guess I kinda over did it ;-)   We had fun though, now we have an excuse to go back real soon, so we can take that last class, not that I need an excuse.  

No comments:

Post a Comment